Digital marketing is one of the most emerging fields nowadays. Every business sector is growing rapidly due to globalization policy and expanding its business beyond the boundaries. To connect the business with the market they require potential marketing strategy for growth of the business. So digital marketing is one of the best marketing tools for every business as it connects the overseas market with just one click. We know that the whole world is fighting against coronavirus as the situation is very panic every country is facing complete locked down situation. Around 80 per cent of the business’s and industries are shut down and there is a global recession. Everyone is quarantined in their homes to maintain social distancing to break down the chain of coronavirus. So it’s the best time to upgrade yourself with the online digital marketing course by lsdms. This programme is initiated by them to educate the students and working professionals about the digital world.
In this online digital marketing course, we will cover major modules like
- SEO- Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic (“natural” or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully select, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms.
- SMO- In this module, we will teach you how you can utilize the power of social media to drive traffic to your website. We will cover up Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other social media sites. Enhance your social media presence after the completion of this module of digital marketing. Social Media today has great relevance in your overall digital marketing campaigns. Social media optimization (SMO) refers to the creation of online content that is likely to be shared through social networks. Social media optimization is more art than science, as it can be difficult to come up with a consistent formula for creating shareable content. That said, social media optimization is gaining importance as social sharing is increasingly being integrated into search results.
- WORDPRESS-In this module we will learn the website development in cms platform developed by Google for those who are not from the coding background but still can develop a website in predesigned themes.
- Affiliate marketing- It is the process of selling other products and goods on a commission basis. In affiliate marketing we promote the product through its referral code and in exchange we get our predecided profit share. The main task in affiliate marketing is just to promote the product on a daily basis by online marketing for example promotion of shoes or any other product of Amazon site. To start the affiliate marketing one first had to become the affiliate of a particular website.
- Google Adwords –The actual position of your ad is determined by your ad rank (Maximum Bid times Quality Score). The highest ad rank gets the 1st ad position. Your actual CPC will be determined by the ad rank of the next highest ad below you divided by your Quality Score. The only exception of this rule is when you are the only bidder or the lowest bid in the AdWords auction; then you pay your maximum bid per click! AdWords bidding heavily penalizes advertisers who bid with low-quality scores. Conversely, those with high-Quality Scores get higher ad ranks and lower CPC.
So what are you waiting for join the digital marketing course now and become the industry expert? Be a leader of your own business